February is PAWI Month. Support your Church, support your District, support your International Office; in Prayer, Goals and Finance. PAWI is Alive and Well!
Read the General Bishop’s Christmas Message here.
Theme: Lord Teach Us To Pray so that we can BE and DO.
Key Prayer Points:
- A renewed vision for our mandate.
- Spiritual sensitivity for the General Executive and Districts’ Executives.
- Focused missions involvement and increased effective evangelism.
- Development of healthy churches.
- More teaching and exploring of the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- Physical, spiritual and social health of our credentialled workers.
- Increased commitment to tithing and missionary giving.
- Numerical and spiritual growth of our churches.
- Increased effectiveness of our Bible School, WIST.
- Greater utilization of human resources.
- Revival of Child Evangelism.
- Spiritual, social and economic development in the Caribbean.
PAWI is Alive & Well!
Please conduct Corporate Prayer every 4th Sunday and Prayer & Fasting at least once per week.
The minutes are ticking…we are getting closer to the date…have you sent in your registration?…have you booked your flight?…remember to book into the airport in Castries…do you have a room mate?…did you order your polo shirt?…WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?…TIME IS RUNNING OUT…ACT NOW!
Get details on this site or ASK at your district offices who you can talk to in your district.
Friends of the Conference.
Let us know if you have any News you’d like us to publish here.