Pentecostal Crusaders is the official week-day paramilitary program for children and youth of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the West Indies. The sole purpose is to apply Christian Education to every phase of a life.
“Crusading” was chosen because it is indicative of a brave campaign to guard the right against wrong. The program and its terminology interpret living for Christ as a Crusade. Crusading is an exciting trek along the first miles of the highway of life to provide youth with adventure, and opportunities to develop leadership abilities and Christian fellowship.
- To lead boys and girls to Christ.
- To develop Christian character in both its leadership and its rank.
- To impart Bible Knowledge.
- To develop leadership abilities.
- To develop interests in various skills.
- To provide wholesome recreational activities.